Utilizing innovative multi-wavelength ellipsometer technology *, the FS-1™ thin film sensor offers LED light sources that do not require replacement over the lifetime of the instrument, a no moving parts ellipsometric detector that can provide thickness precision to better than 0.01 nm, and an easy to use software interface that runs inside any modern web browser.
- Multiple LED sources (465 nm, 525 nm, 580 nm, 635 nm), with long lifetimes (>50,000 hours).
- No moving parts ellipsometric detector, providing excellent measurement precision, accuracy, and reliability.
- Mounting frame for ex situ measurements at 65° angle of incidence, accommodating samples up to 200 mm in diameter, and up to 25 mm in thickness.
- Integrated computer for instrument control and data analysis, with a web browser interface accessible from any modern computer, laptop, or tablet.
- Reference sample with multiple oxide on Si thicknesses for demonstrating the operation of the sensor.
- OEM versions without the mounting frame are also available.